Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's Get Crafting!

Hello Friends and Family! I'm looking forward to putting together a monthly crafting group and hope that you'll all join me! For this month there are a couple of different kits that we can choose from. The first is the most popular kit this month: The Countdown to Christmas. This kit will cost $19.53.
The second kit that is available is the Winter Frame. With the handle, the cost is $26.27. Without the handle, the cost is $19.50. (this is for the frame on
ly.)
The third kit that is available is the neighbor gift kit. T
he cost for this kit is $19.53. (I love this one!!)
The fourth kit available is a Christmas block kit. The cost for this one is $14.91.

The last and final kit that is available is the Subw
ay Art Kit. The cost for this kit is $26.27.


Please let me a comment and let me know which craft kit that you are interested, and if you are planning on doing the craft on Thursday, December 2nd at my house or if you'd like to arrange to pick up your kit to do on your own time.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!

Breanna

1 comment:

  1. I like the Subway Art Kit and the Christmas blocks too...I might have to add those to my list. :)

    ReplyDelete