Sunday, January 30, 2011

It's Crafting Time!






Hi Friends!



I just wanted to update you on a couple more new crafts that Makia Creations has introduced, and share the upcoming dates for us to get together and get crafty.



This first project is one that I absolutely love...(who am I kidding?? I love them all!!!) Without further ado...I introduce to you:



Some of My Favorite Things

Our Cost: $21.60



The next craft should help make doing laundry cuter...and maybe a bit easier. Although...in my house I would need a whole wall full!


Lost Socks

Our Cost: $10.40

Also, this next picture I hate posting because it is such a bad quality, but it is a super cute craft that Makia has already sold out of, but I have 4 more on hand that are $12.00 each. It's a two-for-one craft. On the first side it has a pink background with a large glitter heart and vinyl that says "My Sweethearts!" And then on the opposite side it is a light green background with a large glitter clover and vinyl that says "Why I'm Lucky!" It then has wire coming from the top of it, where you can place pictures of your kids...or your sweethearts...your choice.

Now, onto the specifics of of this months craft group. I will be holding craft group on two different days. The first will be Tuesday, February 15th from 7-9 pm. The next one will be on Saturday, February 26th from 10 am-12 pm. Please let me know if you are interested in attending, and which day you would like to attend. Also, please let me know which craft you would like me to order for you.

Also, if you have anyone that you know that would like to order that is not able to attend our craft group, you can place orders at Makiacreations.com. On the purchase page, please have them put in the code: 010Breanna. This will give them the lower price that I post here on the blog.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call me.

Thanks!

Breanna
(801) 755-0802

No comments:

Post a Comment