Monday, January 3, 2011

Some Makia Updates!

Hi fellow Crafters,

I just wanted to introduce two more crafts to you, and update you on the prices of some of the crafts that I have already posted. Makia Creations has been working on their pricing and figuring out the best way to serve us, and I must say that I am liking these new prices better.




Love Board: $15.20


We Can Play Sign: $8.00
(this reads "We can play later" on the opposite side)


Magnet Board: $19.20


Fancy Necklace: $9.60


Flowers: $1.60 each
(Come in Black, Gold, Brown and Pink)

Once again, for those of you who are interested in hosting a craft night, please get in touch with me and I can help you get your kits ordered. If you are interested in some of the crafts and just want to do them by yourself, you can order at Makiacreations.com. To get the special pricing, just enter the code "010Breanna" and hit apply.

Happy Crafting in 2011!

Breanna Simeona


No comments:

Post a Comment